Welcome to Burlington, Ontario, a jewel on the shores of Lake Ontario!

This Blog is for anyone and everyone that at some point in their lives, will possibly need the services of a REALTOR® ......or perhaps you are just looking for some timely, relevant information in your search of what this beautiful city has to offer.

Amongst these pages you will find current market info on Buying & Selling Real Estate in the Burlington area as well as general information and helpful links about the 'City By The Lake' that I call home.

I hope you enjoy this Blog and make sure you put yourself as a Follower so you can be kept updated to new postings as they hit the internet airwaves! Feel free to leave a comment as well as I appreciate the time taken by each and everyone to stop by and read it.

Now, if you are a foodie like myself, then especially make note of the "Deborah's Test Kitchen" page, as it is a great resource for meal ideas and recipes!

Cheers!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This website has Moved!

I hate moving....but it was a necessity as this blog site style wasn't able to keep up with how I wanted it to look.

Please head on over to: http://www.deborahlsykes.com/ for my BRAND NEW SITE!

I am still unpacking over there...so I appreciate your patience :)